Friday, May 05, 2006

May 05

thank you for always reading this blog!Keep on reading and keep on Praying!! God loves you!!

Praise Report!
Joanna speaks…
It has been a trying 2 weeks before Labour Day. Even tho i had new
stock for my shop, I had wasted 2 weeks prior to that. Hence, i wasn't able to
earn enough to pay for my rent this month. I kept praying and 'psychoing' myself that God will provide, He will lead, and everything's in control. However deep in my heart, I knew that I haven't really believed what I've been telling myself and I was striving,
expecting God to do things MY way.

On Sunday, sales was still terrible and I couldn't even make like 200 dollars more to cover rent. My account at that time only had 500++ when i needed to pay like 1000+++. But I met up with Doreen on Sunday after work, and besides supping, I was just sharing about how I felt, what I was going through. Thank God, that fellowship encouraged
me greatly.

On 1st May, i decided not to worry, and I committed everything to God. I
could see myself presenting my shop(like it's some miniature project) to
God and I stopped worrying how God's gonna provide for me. Praise
God! Sales was surprisingly better than others’. I sold a few highly priced items while they barely sold 1 or 2 items. I’m taking this opportunity to testify God's goodness and God's gracious intervention. Let go and let God!

Prayer Pointers

1. Obey God
“The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom; A good understanding have all those who do His commandments.” Psalm 111:102.

2. Love God
“Whoever has my commands and obeys them, he is the one who loves me. He who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I too will love him and show myself to him."
John 14:15 3.

Upcoming Events
6May – YPM (Caleb speaks)
6May – Leaders Training (The Discipline of Prayer/Solitude/Word)
25 May- 3 June – 10 days of repentance and prayer
4 June – Global Day of Prayer

Wanna glorify God? Send me your Praise Report --> Joanna@book-cave.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Refinancing
Refinancing Counter