Thursday, March 16, 2006

Praise Report!

Hey guys!how have ur week been?Ignite was Great!!i hope u've had had a GOD EXPERIENCING week! Continue to Pray and let God work in ur lives ya??

Here's this week's PRAISE REPORT!!Keep praying and i hope to receive a praise report from each and everyone of u soon!!u can email it to joanna@book-cave.com

John speaks...
One Sunday when Dr Samuel said that to some of us the 5 loafs and 2 fishes are money and He warned us not to play games with God, burned in my heart because I realized that I had been doing just that. I owed God $100 that I promised Him. So immediately I rushed out of church, withdrew the last $100 I had and gave to missions.
Even though I didn’t have a single cent on me, someone decided to pay for my lunch 1st and I got back the $100 on the night itself! I also realized the magnificence of God’s timing because the next day I was placing adverts in the newspapers and even though my adverts were ‘ulu’ and small, the response was overwhelming.
I realized that if I had not obeyed God, He would have to do something drastic to catch my attention because He wanted me to understand that if I can’t give the $100 which is His anyway, then I would have placed money above Him and being a jealous yet merciful God, I would be stirred by some drastic consequence so that I can return to Him, my first love, before I sink deeper in disobedience because disobedience leads to a hardened heart. $100 have been coming back to me in different ways and so, the $100 given has multiplied!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Refinancing
Refinancing Counter