Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Here's this week's Praise Report! May u guys be blessed and continue to Pray! One day, we hope to receive a PRAISE report from u too!!

Estella Speaks...
A levels was a tough period for me and I found myself struggling to stay focused on my studies as well as on God. But God spoke to me through the song “In Christ Alone”. When I heard the song, I was reminded that my God is bigger than any obstacle I will ever face. He comforted me and told me that He would prosper me for His glory. I want go give thanks for my results. I also want to confess that all I have could never have been possible without God. I know if He is for me, no one and nothing can be against me. Even when I thought I could not, His grace remained sufficient to carry me through. I accept no credit for what I have achieved. I now truly understand what it means to say, “All glory and honour to God!”

“In Christ alone will I glory, though I could pride myself in battles won. For I’ve been blessed beyond measure and by His strength alone I overcome. And, oh, I could stop and count successes like diamonds in my hand. But those trophies could not equal, to the grace by which I stand. In Christ alone, I place my trust. And find my glory in the power of the cross. In every victory, let it be said of me, my source of strength, my source of hope, is Christ alone…”

2 Comments:

At 8:33 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey.

Any idea where I could get the song MP 3?

Tai Yong

 
At 12:29 am, Blogger Jojojoanna said...

haha...ur bro,tai wei has it!!heh

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Refinancing
Refinancing Counter