Friday, March 03, 2006

So...have u guys been praying alongside with us who've been attending Friday prayer mtg?well...nv too late!join us...anywhere,everywhere yeah!!We look forward to seeing u on fridays!! Here is this week's prayer pointers and a praise report from Matt...well...we hope u guys will contribute to the praise reports too! So..email it to joanna@book-cave.com ya. We'll be waiting to hear and receive more praise reports!!

Matthew speaks...
While we were jogging in East Coast one Friday morning, something flew into my hair. Instinctively, I brushed it off with my hand. A sharp pain ensued...I didn’t know what to do until the bee disengaged itself, and left its sharp sting in my palm.

I was more worried about the pain although it was interesting seeing part of the bee's sting, still wriggling a little. Skillfully, I pulled the sting out with my fingernails and attempted to squeeze out the injected poison. The area around had begun to turn red- the poison had taken effect. It was only when Joanna mentioned that a friend of hers got stung and was hospitalized that I began to pray quietly.

Feeling a strong urge to pray, I entered the toilet, laid hands and prayed as if I was healed. The area was starting to swell and hurt. But God heard my cry and by the time we reached Mac's, the swelling had gone down, the redness subsided. In a few hours, it didn't hurt anymore.

There's still a black dot on my palm. It's as if God stopped the poison right in its tracks! Praise God! Even in the small things, He bothers. He's a Healer who answers prayer!


Pray with us...
** For reading and meditation
John 17:20-26

1. Pray for Unity in the Body of Christ
Jesus prayed that they (the people of God) may be one as We (the Father and I) are One. (John 17:21-23)
- Between the younger ones and older ones
- Between leaders

2. Pray for an atmosphere of warmth and love in church that we will love each other as Christ loved us.
"A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another. By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another." John 13:34-35

3. Pray that we will be sensitive to our friends' needs so that we can be there for them.
"Greater love has no one than this, than to lay down one's life for his friends." John 15:13


May u experience God's presence! bless and be blessed!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Refinancing
Refinancing Counter