Thursday, March 30, 2006

Praise Report

i dunno how many of u are actually checking up this blog...but....if u guys have been encouraged by the praise reports sent,cld u...let prayer min know??thk u!!

john speaks...

The other day, I was getting a little desperate about not having found a job even though I have ORDied for a week plus and have sent out my resume months before ORDing.

Then I realized that I have not prayed about finding a job before and I was inspired to pray. I realized that all these time, I was unmotivated and undisciplined and was depending on others to get me a job, so I asked sincerely for discipline as well. I was quite sleepy at that time because I was planning to sleep after that but suddenly I felt refreshed and could not sleep and went online to find jobs. I realized now that God had answered my prayer for discipline at that time and gave me the motivation to find a job and the next day, I got woken up by a call about a job which actually paid quite well for a temp job for someone with zero experience.

Praise the Lord and I didn’t just get one job I got 3! Actually, its a job with 2 vacancies. So I managed to get jobs for some of my friends also.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Refinancing
Refinancing Counter