Sunday, November 27, 2005

Hello one and all,
Like it or not your prayer i/c is back from wallaby for good...(i hear some cheers and some jeers) ..Haha..
I would like to thank Ms Poon for doing such a wonderful job with the blog. Oh man, if she hadn't added more than some life to this blog it would still be a carcass right now...Thanks a million.
For those who love her posts do stay tuned..
I would like to thank the whole prayer subcomm(Guang Hao, Cooper , Jia En, Shumin) who have held the fort these past 37 days. I wanna say that Guang Hao is da man. For a guy of 15 years he has shown incredible determination, decision-making skills and leadership.Right now he's in Malaysia with his skool, so do keep him in ur prayers.
And to Coop and Jia En oso.. Who have more than helped out in the sub comm..(Coop i noe it seems like i arrow u.. haha..but u noe tts not my intention)
Thanks to all for keeping YPM, the camp, committee, prayer sub comm and myself in your prayers..
Last but never least our Father in heaven.. who has more than protected me and taught me by experience through wallaby. Who has shown Himself to be faithful when i was faithless. Loving when i had none left in me. It is my honour to be called your child and to serve u in wadever capacity i can.
having had some time to reflect and learn during my days in Autralia. I think i have learnt some stuff that i would like to share with u guys. Along with Shu, Moses and whoever would like to contribute, I hope that we will be able to inspire and motivate one and all to pray for the camp. T-minus 17 days... Not like all-knowing sages or something. But rather peers and fellow bros and sisters sharing what we learnt

Testimony (aka story) Time
So much to thk Him for. But this is a very specific incident.. 1 week before i was supposed to come back... RSAF threw me 1 x stunner. Here's what happened..
My boss' boss told him that he had to stay back for at least one more day. And that he would go back on the 25th rather than the 23rd. But he couldn't bcos he had to be there for his daughter's PSLE exam results on the 24th (collective "riiiiiiiiiight.." But he's a good superior la)
Suddenly the crab became very hungry for ikan bilis..3 ikan bilises... And so before i knew it. My flight was postponed to the 251105...
Nooooo... cannot ... I dun wanna stay for another 2 days. It's 2 days too long... And i have too much camp stuff to do.. (another collective "rrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiggghhht".. But It's true! It is! )....
immediately started praying. And sent messages to people who realli cared for me and i them... 2 messages in total...But i heard more ppl were mobilised to pray oso.. thank God for all who prayed..
I refused to accept tt i was going back on 25th. i din make preparations and stuff... But news was still that i was going back on the 25th... until finally another superior started telling me i should hurry up and do my preps.. sad
The following day i grudgingly went to check with the guy coordinating the flights and guess what?... He told me that they had actualli managed to slot my boss into the aircraft on the 23rd
.. And that i won't needa stay for another 2 long days.. Woohooo...!
Praise God... He is a prayer answering God... for me and for you too...
God bless... keep praying for Rezolution..

3SG (soon to be NS) Y T LOW

0 Comments:

<< Home

Refinancing
Refinancing Counter