Saturday, January 13, 2007

due to the internet connection being cut off or something,we were unable to post the past few weeks' pointers.we apologise for tt.Here's the latest!

Praise Report!
Ee Ling speaks….

The previous semester (Aug-Dec 2006) had indeed been a trying one for me. Faced with an ever increasing workload and looming deadlines, I found myself in a state of perpetual stress as I often had to complete at least 2 textbooks every single week for the entire semester without respite. Also, my mother had an operation in October and needed to be on one month’s MC after that. This operation came at my busiest time in the semester and my family members were quite worried but we committed it to God in prayer. Praise God, the operation went smoothly and my mom recovered quickly!

In retrospect, the previous semester may not have been easy juggling with the demands of school, family and ministry but for every worry I had, God was there to hear it out. For every tear that rolled from my eyes, God was there to comfort me. He not only sustained me through a difficult semester but also sent people along the way to encourage me. God is a gracious Provider, providing for our needs. When I received my results two weeks back, my CAP score went up! This would have not been possible if not for God’s grace. Truly, our God is Jehovah Jireh, our Provider!

Let’s PRAY!! It’s the month of ‘SERVICE’!!

John 15:5-8
I am the vine; you are the branches. If a man remains in me and I in him, he will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing. If anyone does not remain in me, he is like a branch that is thrown away and withers; such branches are picked up, thrown into the fire and burned. If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be given you. This is to my Father's glory, that you bear much fruit, showing yourselves to be my disciples.

1. a)pray that we will do everything in Christ, through Christ and for Christ
b) pray also for fruitfulness among us, the YPMers, His disciples - in our walk with Him and in the areas He has put us in.
c) If Jesus is the vine, and we are the branches, then we already have all His victory and power to overcome whatever situation we are facing!
So believe and claim God's promises for our lives/ the difficulties we are facing.
Psalm 31:24
Be of good courage, and He shall strengthen your heart, all you who hope in the Lord.

2. a) For this new year, let's put put trust and hope in Him. Let's turn our eyes upon Him! Commit this year unto His hands. YPMers shall be strong for God. He holds our future in His hands.

b) we are weak but He is strong. He is our strength!

3. Recruitment drive!

- God to take charge - publicity and growth

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Refinancing
Refinancing Counter