Friday, November 10, 2006

10-11-06 Prayer Pointers

Praise Report!

Estella speaks….

These past few months have been a very trying period for me. I felt like I was being attacked from all sides. My schoolwork was stressful and I felt bogged down by the load of it. I faced difficulty in relationships as I felt like friends who were dear to me were drifting away. I struggled even in ministry as I tried to find answers as to where God wanted me to be. All in all I felt like life had become a constant battle and I grew weary and discouraged.

Amazingly, as I look back now, I see God working in my life in many ways. He spoke to me through songs that suddenly popped into my mind out of nowhere. He encouraged me through sermons and messages about suffering and pain. He sent friends to counsel me and pray for me. He assured me that though life was tough, He was with me and His hand would always uphold me.

Though I have yet to resolve many of these issues, I approach everything with a better attitude. I am not perfect and sometimes I still grumble about how miserable I am. But I know that He is ever-faithful and He won’t love me any less. I look with hope to the day when God grants me the answers I seek and I can bring you yet another praise report.

************* I’m sure God has been good to you too, so.. SEND your praise reports to Joanna@book-cave.com **************

Prayer Pointers

YPM Vision 2006/2007
To see young people discipled to be God-centered leaders, empowered to full potential, passionately devoted to a generation that is lost.

1. God to raise up more intercessors for YPM, including pre-service prayer leaders and Friday prayer meeting leaders.

"I looked for a man among them who would build up the wall and stand before me in the gap on behalf of the land so I would not have to destroy it, but I found none.”
Ezekiel 22:30

2. Take time to wait upon the Lord and gaze at His beauty

…to gaze upon the beauty of the LORD.
Psalm 27:4





QUOTE of the WEEK:

The VALUE of CONSISTENT prayer is not that He will HEAR us,
but that we will HEAR him

so when you feel that He’s not hearing you, this quote is for u to reflect upon for the week!! Cheers!

1 Comments:

At 2:13 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey stel.. just want you to know that you are not alone in your struggles. Pain and suffering.. wow such big words but what we endure to hold up God's name cannot be compared to the glory that awaits us at the end. Therefore, fix your eyes on what is unseen because what is seen is temporal, what is unseen- eternal. (2Cor 4)

You are such a blessing! =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Refinancing
Refinancing Counter