Friday, October 13, 2006

Brand New Week!

hi guys!!

due to prayer pointers always sent at the last minute,and the lack of time i have to upload and prepare evewrything,i apologise to those who've been checking up on this site,yet still no updates.

But well...it's still not too late to pray for last week's praer pointers...so here's last week's praise report and prayer pointers.

If u've Praise REPORTS, PLS PLS PLS send to me at joanna@book-cave.com yeah? thk u! Look forward to hearing from you guys! :)

Joanna speaks….
What does intercessory prayer means?? How do we become intercessors? I’ve always wanted to be an intercessor with many testimonies to tell, yet sometimes, I feel I’m not sensitive enough to intercede at the specific time.

Well, my 1st intercessory came a few weeks ago. My dad went to China for a mission trip.2 days after he left, my mum asked me to pray for him during family altar. I didn’t know what to pray because I wasn’t fluent praying in mandarin. So I thought, “aiya, just pray whatever comes out la” I prayed that God will send thousands of angels to protect them. The nxt day, I had a dream. I dreamt that there were people after my dad. I shrugged it off when I woke up. But kept thinking of it on my way to work. So I thought,better just pray for my dad’s safety.

When my dad came back, he shared bout how they were always putting their luggages into different cars all the time because they were being watched. And it so happened around the same time I prayed. So thank God!! God protected my dad and Uncle Peng Kin thru intercessors like me!!! J


Prayer Pointers

We'll be focusing in on reaching a generation that is lost. Jesus said, "Do not say 3 more months and then the harvest. Look at the fields, they are white for harvest. Only the labourers are few." The harvest is NOW!

The Holy Spirit is convicting lives and hearts like never before.. It is clear to all that the end is near. Earthquakes, floods, war and other natural disasters. The End-time harvest is here and after that, the end will come. I believe the Spirit of God is also moving in individual hearts to come to Jesus. We must pray that our hearts are ready to reap the harvest.

So….let’s….

1. Pray for a hunger to see the lost come to Jesus. Pray for willing labourers.

2. Pray for divine appointments.

3. Pray for November outreach.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Refinancing
Refinancing Counter