Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Hey guys,

I just read through and typed out all the prayer expectations for Rezolution '05.
See the campers were asked to write their prayer requests of the camp on paper.
Several things hit me as i read through the list. Things like:

1) The simple faith and expectancy of the campers
You could tell from the way they wrote it. So short and simple that they had no doubt God would grant their requests.

2) Desire for the things of God
I was honestly expecting a lot more material or slip-shod heard-that-somewhere-before requests. But instead we had requests like to know God's plan for my life, to know God better, to know more friends


Can't reveal all for privacy sake. But generally these are the requests:

Youths lives to be touched and changed by God. To be set ablaze for Him. A closer walk

His plans to be revealed in my life

To know more friends and YPMers (for the age gap to be broken)

of course... FUN

And to end i shall place brother Isaac Low's request here. Without His permission. But i'm sure he won't mind..

That He establish a generation that knows and loves Him, no more a generation who are strangers to the things of the Lord

I can't wait to see what the Lord is going to do with this generation of youth. I bet the devil's knees are trembling right now. The world is waiting

John 16:24Until now you have not asked for anything in my name. Ask and you will receive, and your joy will be complete.

Calvin Low

Refinancing
Refinancing Counter