Wednesday, October 12, 2005

2 Chronicles 7:14if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land.

"I am convinced that when God's people fast with a proper Biblical motive-seeking God's face not His hand-with a broken, repentant, and contrite spirit, God will hear from heaven and heal our lives, our churches, our communities, our nation and world. Fasting and prayer can bring about revival - a change in the direction of our nation, the nations of earth and the fulfillment of the Great Commission"

http://www.billbright.com/howtofast/

Hey hey...
I'm sorry dun wish to bombard u with too much info and stuff. But this is really cool stuff...
When we pray we are seeking the face of God.
“To seek the face”- is to seek an audience with a prince or with God, to seek favor.
when we pray we are seeking God's face.. not His hand..
How many times have i treated God like a vending machine. Have i ever taken time to know Him. To seek an audience with my Father, King, Friend.. To seek His favour. Unmerited and undeserved favour.

From today onwards i shall change the approach of my prayer...
"Lord i want to know you. your heart, character and may i receve unmerited favour from you O Lord. I wan to know u because i love u and cos i am a child of the most high"

Let us seek His face together... =)

Refinancing
Refinancing Counter